Make read more on blog alleviate the perfect solution, neat blog and look fashionable. Blogger actual menu entries have been providing application read more that can be done manually, which added the code <! - More -> HTML editor section.
There are automated ways 'not complicated' make read more on blog. This will enable you to 'blogging', just follow the steps on how to install the automatic read more on the blog below:
1. Log in to your Blogger account
2. After being on the Dashboard page, switch to the template
3. Click the Edit HTML
4. Click any editor in the box, press Ctrl + F search code </head>
5. Code copy the code below and place it in the code </head>
You can adjust the length and width readmore with changing blue numbers,
Here's his statement:
- Summary_noimg = 440: height chunks article without pictures.
- Summary_img = 350: height pieces of articles with images.
- Img_thumb_height = 100: height size of the thumbnail.
- Img_thumb_width = 120: width thumbnail.
6. The next step <data:post.body/> search code and replace it with the following script code:
To change the word 'read more', please replace the red writing.
7. Finished, click Save Template. If the steps above are correct, my friend was able to see the results.