Benefits of Aloe Vera - Aloe vera, also known as aloevera. You certainly familiar with this one plant. Green plants are known to function nourish the hair and skin is smoothed type of vegetation that we often encounter in the home page.
But you know if this plant has other benefits in addition to cosmetics. Here are some of the benefits of aloe vera plant:
1. Cool the sunburned skin, especially for those who often work outdoors.
2. Skin problems caused by the weather, such as dry skin, redness, flaking, and irritation or rash.
3. Colors fade the redness of bruises on the body.
4. Overcome the discomfort caused shaver.
5. Cope with minor burns.
6. Relieve the blisters.
7. Can be used as an anti-aging cream to tackle wrinkles or.
8. Treat rashes due to exposure to the sap of plants.
9. Overcoming itching due to insect bites.
10. Use every day to diminish scars and strecth mark, white stripes or red due to pregnancy.
11. Caring for minor injuries caused by a knife cut or scratched.
12. Tarnish spots blackish spots on the skin.
13. Can be useful as a substitute for hair conditioner and jelly.
14. Can be used to reduce acne.
15. Used to speed up the healing of canker sores.
16. Can be used as a natural body lotion.
17. To relieve muscle spasm or strain.
18. Used to reduce complaints on gum problems.
19. Reduce dandruff on the head.
20. Overcoming water fleas.