The steps are as follows:
1.Login to Blogger => Design => Edit HTML
2.Backup your template
3.Cari this code ]]></b:skin>
4. Copy the code below and Place after this code ]]></b:skin>
How it works? Now whenever you want to display images, text, media or anything just for selected people then you can create and write posts as usual in blogger editor or Windows Live Writer and once you've done this one. Turning to the article that will be in Locked (Edit HTML mode) and copy all the code that is in the article. As shown below
2. Sign in to Encryption Page you will see 4 boxes with the name: key, Plain Text, Clipher Text and HTML code. We are only interested in the text, keys and plain HTML CODE box. Follow these steps: * Enter the password in the Lock Box
* Next article Paste the code you copied from your Blogger Editor in Plain Text box
* Press the button below the box Encrypt Plain Text * Copy the HTML code from the box CODE
This is the new look of the same post you made. You will see strange characters but these characters are not logically contain hidden text, images or multimedia. You can now use these HTML CODE in one of your posts and instead of seeing most of the code, visitors will only see a link that says: Show encrypted text How? follow the next steps: 3. Now back to your Blogger Editor. Create New Topic. Give your post a title and paste the code that you just copied into your blogger Editor in Edit HTML mode. You can write any text in this place - the encrypted text => Show but make all the changes in the Edit HTML mode only.
You can also add a message below or on top of CODE HTML that contains your hidden text. I just hope that you might like this new discovery and you might find it helpful. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.
5. Save your template and you are done!